SinusHealth.com is owned and operated by the American Rhinologic Society.
The American Rhinologic Society’s mission is to serve, represent and advance the science and ethical practice of rhinology. The Society promotes excellence in patient care, research and education in Rhinology and Skull Base Disorders. The American Rhinologic Society is dedicated to providing communication and fellowship to the members of the Rhinologic community through on-going medical education, patient advocacy, and social programs. The ARS continuing medical education activities serve to improve professional competence, performance, and promote research.
Mission – Our Core Purpose
Promote excellence in the care of patients with disorders of the nose, sinuses, and skull base through research, education and advocacy
CORE VALUES – WHAT WE STAND FOR
- We actively seek to advance Rhinologic patient care through research and investigation
- We generate research break-throughs that improve patient lives
- We apply rigor and discipline to the generation and dissemination of new knowledge
- We are ethical and value honesty, consistency and credibility
- We value diversity and respect other’s contributions to our collective work
- We foster open, transparent communication and information-sharing
- We are passionate about ensuring outstanding care to all people with Rhinologic disorders
- Our research is of the highest quality and is a standard for excellence
- We consistently deliver relevant, high quality education and services
Vision – Our Picture of the Ideal Future
Supporting Worldwide Leaders in Rhinology!
- We are a vibrant, growing organization representing community-based and university-based Rhinologists worldwide
- We are recognized for delivering relevant and value-added research, education and advocacy
- Our leadership, committees, and members reflect the diversity of the broad Rhinologic community including active participation from young, talented doctors
- We are sponsoring an ever-increasing portfolio of cutting edge research resulting in breakthrough science and evidence-based medical applications
- We are bringing forward new therapies to improve the quality of patients’ lives
- We are delivering CME opportunities and innovative, high-tech applications for practitioners
- Our Journal is recognized worldwide as a pre’m ier resource on Rhinology
- Our high-functioning Board and streamlined systems and processes support effective communication, decision-making and outreach
- We are partnering with other healthcare organizations to provide effective advocacy for members
For more information about the American Rhinologic Society, please visit our website.